Hello From my Mama’s kitchen to your Kitchen…..
Here are some Kitchen Tips and Tricks for today…. I do hope they come in handy sometime…
- If you are making gravy and accidentally burn it, just pour it into a clean pan and continue cooking it. Add sugar a little at a time and keep tasting as you go along to avoid over-sugaring it. The sugar will eventually cancel out the burned taste and you could enjoy your gravy.
- You Burned a pot of rice? Just place a piece of white bread on top of the rice for 5-10 minutes to draw out the burned flavour from the rice. Be careful not to scrape the burned pieces off of the bottom of the pan when serving the rice.
- If your salt is clumping up, put a few grains of rice in with it to absorb excess moisture.
- If your milk always goes bad before you finish it, try adding a pinch of salt to the carton when you first open it. It will stay fresh for days longer.
- Do not store your bananas in a bunch or in a fruit bowl with other fruits. (banana is a Diva lol!) Separate your bananas and place in a different location. this is because Bananas release gas which cause fruits to ripen quickly. Separating them helps keep them fresh longer.
I do Hope you find them Helpful…. Remember to share with fellow Food Lovers.
Do you have any to add? Please share your tips and tricks in the comments……Enjoy