Holla! from my Mama’s Kitchen to your Kitchen…..
oh yes i do have today’s 5 kitchen tips and helps…..
5 KITCHEN TIPS
- Place a wooden spoon over boiling water to keep it from boiling over. There is a lot of science behind this, but the easiest way to explain why this works is because the spoon pops a lot of the bubbles once they come into contact with it, and it also absorbs some of the moisture. Apparently, metal spoons don’t work because they heat up too fast. It’s worth a try!
- Water that has been boiled and allowed to cool will freeze faster than water from the tap.
- To clean crevices and corners in vases and pitchers, fill with water and drop in two Alka-Seltzer tablets. The bubbles will do the scrubbing.
- After boiling pasta or potatoes, cool the water and use it to water your house plants. The water contains nutrients that your plants will love.
- Baking soda is an extremely effective cleaner, Use it with vinegar to deodorize drains and clean stove tops and sinks.
I do Hope you find them Helpful…. Remember to share with fellow Food Lovers.
Do you have any to add? Please share your tips and tricks in the comments section ……Enjoy