Holla!! from My Mama’s Kitchen to your Kitchen……
we are still talking SMOOTHIES…..
today’s smoothie is a Low Carb Smoothie
Remember our bodies all work differently so you really have to understand your body and what works best for you.
These are only helpful tips and suggestions and as you go along you’d figure out your “Body Winner”
- Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat.
- kale is great for aiding in digestion and elimination with its great fiber content.
- Kale, like other leafy greens, is very high in antioxidants, This includes beta-carotene, vitamin C, as well as various flavonoids and polyphenols.
- Avocado has got protein! Unlike many other fruits, an avocado actually contains protein.
- Antioxidants are abundant in Avocado. Avocados are full of antioxidants, which are believed to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- They’re good for pregnant women. Avocados contain Folate,which is essential for growing babies.
- Avocados, like bananas, contain potassium, which is an important mineral to consume for a number of bodily functions and processes.
- Almonds Lower The Cholesterol Level And Heart Diseases.
- Almonds Aids In Weight Loss.
- Almond milk Helps In Lowering Blood Pressure: Almonds have high content of potassium and are very low on sodium
- Almonds are loaded with minerals such as manganese and magnesium and vitamins such as vitamin E, protein,and fibres.
- One of the most well-known benefits of cinnamon is its role in reducing blood sugar.
- The spice might make your period less torturous.
- Components of cinnamon function as insulin potentiating, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Oats are rich in a specific type of fiber called beta-glucan. This particular type of fiber is known to help lower levels of bad cholesterol.
- click here for more oats benefits on the blog.
Now go on and try it out Food Lovers and remember to share and add your comments ….
- Blend in Stages to avoid having Leafy chunks.
- Avoid Sweeteners if you can.
- Always add the ice last. Otherwise you may over blend the ice and it will make your smoothie watery