Holla!! from My Mama’s Kitchen to your Kitchen……
we are all about our SMOOTHIES…..
today’s smoothie is a Fat Buster Green Monster.
This Recipe is a very good detox for your body and also adds loads of nutrients.
Remember our bodies all work differently so you really have to understand your body and what works best for you.
These are only helpful tips and suggestions and as you go along you’d figure out your “Body Winner”
- Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat.
- kale is great for aiding in digestion and elimination with its great fiber content.
- Kale, like other leafy greens, is very high in antioxidants, This includes beta-carotene, vitamin C, as well as various flavonoids and polyphenols.
- Click here for more KALE smoothie Recipe and information.
- Chard is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, copper, manganese, potassium, vitamin E, and iron.
- Chard It is a very good source of dietary fiber, choline, vitamin B2, calcium, vitamin B6, phosphorus, and protein.
- Chard improves blood circulation in the body.
- Chard helps to stimulate bone growth and development.
- Regular use of parsley can help control blood pressure because it has folic acid which works as a tonic for the heart.
- Parsley Helps in reducing Urinary Tract Infections (UTI): Parsley has been considered one of the best herbs for remedying urinary tract infections, especially if you are looking for an alternative to antibiotics.
- Parsley helps flush out excess fluids from the body, which can prove to be beneficial for the proper functioning of kidneys.
- Parsley is rich in many vital vitamins, including Vitamin C, B 12, K and A. This means parsley keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system, too.
ALOE VERA LEAF:
- Aloe Vera contains many vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6. Aloe Vera is also one of the few plants that contains vitamin B12.
- Aloe vera is a well-known adaptogen. An adaptogen is something that boosts the body’s natural ability to adapt to external changes and resist illness.
- Aloe is known to soothe and cleanse the digestive tract and help improve digestion.
- Aloe vera helps in detocification.
- These greens also contain vitamins C and B6, thiamin, riboflavin, calcium, iron (crucial for generating red blood cells), potassium (to help regulate heart rate and blood pressure), and manganese.
- Dandelion acts as a mild laxative that promotes digestion, stimulates appetite, and balances the natural and beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
- Dandelion has been shown to improve liver function by removing toxins and reestablishing hydration and electrolyte balance. It also increases the release of bile.
- Dandelion helps the kidneys clear out waste, salt, and excess water by increasing urine production.
- Pears contain a fair amount of vitamins C, K, B2, B3, and B6
- The phytonutrients found in pears are also associated with prventing stomach cancer.
- Pears are one of the highest fiber fruits,and fiber is good for the heart.
- Pectin is one type of soluble fiber found in pears. It can improve digestion, lower blood fat and cholesterol levels, and help moderate blood sugar.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, and heartburn.
- Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin “the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter”.
- Bananas contain a fair amount of fiber as well as several antioxidants.
- Banana just like Pear is also Rich in pectin.Bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
Now go on and try it out Food Lovers and remember to share and add your comments …. have a great detox…..
- Blend in Stages to avoid having Leafy chunks.
- Avoid Sweeteners if you can.
- Always add the ice last. Otherwise you may over blend the ice and it will make your smoothie watery