Holla!! from My Mama’s Kitchen to your Kitchen……
we are all about getting your body clean and healthy …”Detox“…..
Detoxification enhances the body’s natural cleansing process, allowing it to build better defenses against illness and disease. It also helps to stimulate blood circulation.
Just as cleaning your body’s exterior has many benefits (fresher-looking skin, removing bacteria, improving your scent), cleansing and detoxifying the body on a consistent basis offers many health benefits. which helps to :
- Helps remove waste/debris and toxic chemicals (preservatives, artificial colors, pesticides, herbicides, etc.) from the colon and other body cells:
- Improves digestion (removal of putrid material associated with gas, body odor, etc.)
- Helps tune up the intestinal system, which has a tendency to get sluggish without proper fiber and water
This Recipe is a very good detox for your body and also adds loads of nutrients.
Remember our bodies all work differently so you really have to understand your body and what works best for you.
These are only helpful tips and suggestions and as you go along you’d figure out your “Body Winner”
- Lemon water makes for a powerful detox drink; lemon juice helps to cleanse and alkalize the body. Lemon also aides in digestion and boosts your immune system
- The vitamin C component helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Lemon water purges toxins from the blood which helps keep skin clear as well.
- Lemon and lime juice behave in a similar way to our natural digestive enzymes which means that they can help us digest our food as well as relieve us from uncomfortable wind and bloating
- The health benefits of lime include weight loss, skincare, improved digestion and relief from constipation.
- studies have suggested that increasing consumption of plant foods like Limes decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart diseases and overall mortality while promoting a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy and overall lower weight.
- Limes are a very concentrated source of vitamin C, a well-known antioxidant.
- Grapefruit works as an excellent appetite suppressant as compared to many other substances and foods.
- Grapefruit It improves the flow of digestive juices, which eases the movement of the bowels and keeps your excretory system regulated.
- Grapefruits are natural sources of medicine that help the body fight off various diseases.
- Due to its low calorie and high water content, cucumber is an ideal diet for people who are looking for weight loss. The high water content and dietary fiber in cucumbers are very effective in ridding the body of toxins from the digestive system, aiding digestion.
- Adding a few slices of cucumber to your water makes for excellent rehydration, and cucumber contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cucumbers are 95 percent water, keeping the body hydrated while helping the body eliminate toxins. Cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day.
- Ginger appears to speed up emptying of the stomach, which can be beneficial for people with indigestion and related stomach discomfort.
- Ginger contains a substance called 6-gingerol, which may have protective effects against cancer.
- it is thought to cleanse the body by stimulating digestion, circulation and sweating. Its digestive actions may serve to cleanse the build-up of waste and toxins in the colon, liver and other organs.
- Mint leaves are widely used as a digestive aid. Peppermint leaf oil relaxes the muscular lining of the digestive tract, relieving cramps and gas and alleviating indigestion
- mint, can also help to lose weight in a healthy way! Mint is a stimulant, but it also stimulate the digestive enzyme that absorb nutrients from food and consume fat and turn it into usable energy.
- Mint adds a touch of sweetness without the sugar, and it also helps settle your stomach and aids in digestion.
Now go on and try it out Food Lovers and remember to share and add your comments …. have a great detox…..