Holla!! from My Mama’s Kitchen to your Kitchen……
we are all about getting your body clean and healthy..
The focus today is on our Belly….” our slim summer ready belly”….lol!!!
Remember our bodies all work differently so you really have to understand your body and what works best for you.
These are only helpful tips and suggestions and as you go along you’d figure out your “Body Winner”
- lemons are very acidic, this makes them ideal for fighting certain infections.
- Lemons contain a lot of vitamin C,contain no fat, no cholesterol, and around a mere twenty calories each.
- Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials. It encourages the liver to produce bile which is an acid that required for digestion. Efficient digestion reduces heartburn and constipation.
- The first and most important green apple benefit is its dietary fiber content, which helps in the regulation of the bowel movements and thereby helps in the overall digestive process.
- As already mentioned, one of the major green apple benefits is the high fiber content. These high levels of fiber can help to reduce cholesterol already present in the body.
- Green apples contain both flavonoid and polyphenol all forms of antioxidants.
- The high level of beta -carotene in carrots acts as an antioxidant to cell damage done to the body through regular metabolism. It help slows down the aging of cells.
- Vitamin A assists the liver in flushing out the toxins from the body. It reduces the bile and fat in the liver. The fiber present in carrots helps clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
- carrots are“good for the eyes” .
- Ginger appears to speed up emptying of the stomach, which can be beneficial for people with indigestion and related stomach discomfort.
- Ginger contains a substance called 6-gingerol, which may have protective effects against cancer.
- Ginger cleanses the body by stimulating digestion, circulation and sweating. Ginger’s digestive actions may serve to cleanse the build-up of waste and toxins in the colon, liver and other organs.
Now go on and try it out Food Lovers and remember to share and add your comments …. hope this works for your body…..