Holla!! from My Mama’s Kitchen to your Kitchen……
I am still about keeping our bodies healthy and happy…..
As we well know, Fruit is an essential part of your daily diet because it supplies essential vitamins and minerals that contribute to good health.
This juice is so packed with goodness, you can almost feel it cleansing and detoxing your body. As well as valuable vitamins, the carrots and grapes provide plenty of natural sweetness , which blends perfectly with the mild pepperiness of the celery and fresh scent of parsley.
Drink this juice on a regular basis to give your system a thorough clean- out.
Remember our bodies all work differently so you really have to understand your body and what works best for you.
These are only helpful tips and suggestions and as you go along you’d figure out your “Body Winner”
WHAT YOU WILL BE NEEDING (INGREDIENTS)
- 1 Celery Stick
- 300g Carrots
- 150g green grapes
- several large sprigs of Parsley.
- celery or carrot sticks to serve.
- Roughly chop the celery and carrots.
- Push half of the celery, carrots and grapes through a juicer , then add the Parsley Sprigs.
- Add the remaining celery, carrots and grapes in the same way and juice until thoroughly combined.
Pour into glass an serve with celery or carrot stick stirrers.
- Celery is naturally low in calories, carbohydrates, fat and cholesterol.
- celery is about 95 percent water. This can make it a good way to keep necessary fluid levels up. “Because of its high water content, celery is a great snack to have on hand during the hot summer months to prevent dehydration .
Celery’s fiber may help lower cholesterol levels because it picks up excess cholesterol compounds in your gut and pushes them out in the elimination process.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, vitamin B8,folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese.
- Carrots are perhaps best known for their rich supply of the antioxidant nutrient that was actually named for them: beta-carotene.
- The areas of antioxidant benefits, cardiovascular benefits, and anti-cancer benefits are the best-researched areas of health research with respect to dietary intake of carrots.
- Green grapes are a healthy choice and are low in calories, contain zero grams of fat and pack a nutritional punch.
- Green grapes contain vitamins C and K. Vitamin C plays an important role in preventing infection and also promotes the health of your bones, teeth, gums and blood vessels
- Green grapes is a healthy source of potassium and iron. Potassium aids in organ, tissue, muscle, cell and heart functions, and you need 4,700 milligrams each day to support these bodily systems. Iron is important for the proper formation of red blood cells and also aids in the movement of oxygen in your body.
- parsley keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system.
- Regular use of parsley can help control your blood pressure.The folic acid in this herb is like a tonic for your heart.
- Parsley relaxes stiff muscles and encourages digestion.
- When juicing herbs,DO NOT remove their individual stalks because it is the stalks that contain much of the goodness and flavor and they go through the juicing machine very easily.
- Blend in Stages to avoid having Leafy chunks.