Hello from my mama’s kitchen to your kitchen…….
here are some useful kitchen tips for you today….
Trust me, they do come in handy ……
- If two drinking glasses become stuck together after stacking them, Just put ice in the inner glass and dunk the outer glass in warm water. The warm glass will expand and the cold glass will contract, making the glasses separate easily.
- To help old wooden drawers (without runners) open and close smoothly, rub a candle on the tracks.
- To clean cast iron cook wear, don’t use detergents. Just scrub them with salt and a clean, dry paper towel.
- For aluminum pans that are looking dull, just boil some apple peels in them. This will brighten up the aluminum and make your house smell yummy.
- To clean an electric kettle with calcium buildup on the heating element, boil a mixture of half white vinegar and half water, then empty.
- Toothpaste is always a great silver cleaner.
That’s all for today… i hope they help you somehow…..As always, Remember to share with others.