Holla!! from My Mama’s Kitchen to your Kitchen……
we are all about getting our bodies clean and healthy …
Today’s Recipe is an Internal body cleanser.A cleansing diet is needed because we constantly breathe in toxic air, smoke and fumes. And while our bodies are always removing these toxins, it becomes increasingly harder the older we get. These unnatural substances build up inside our bodies and cause many different health problems. This makes it necessary to cleanse internally.
This Recipe is a very good detox for your body and also adds loads of nutrients.
While body cleansing does go hand in hand with detoxing and fasting, there are many times when we want to cleanse a specific part of our body. We might want to do this to detoxify an area to get it “flowing” again, or we might have a problem in that area. This is when specific juice cleanses come in handy.
Remember our bodies all work differently so you really have to understand your body and what works best for you.
These are only helpful tips and suggestions and as you go along you’d figure out your “Body Winner”
- Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids), manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin E, calcium, potassium, and vitamin C.
- The wealth of vitamin K provided by spinach is important for maintaining bone health.
- Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat.
- Kale is great for aiding in digestion and elimination with its great fiber content.
- Green apple contains a lot of fiber, which helps clean the system and increases metabolism. This, therefore, helps in free bowel movement.
- Green Apple is a great food when it comes to weight watchers. People on a diet and/or are regular gym goers should and must include one apple in their every day diet. It also collects the fats in the blood vessels and helps in maintaining proper blood flow to the heart preventing the chances of strokes.
- the combination of apples/pears ranked as the second highest source of flavonols among all fruits and vegetables
- Pears are one of the highest fiber fruits, offering six grams per medium-sized fruit, helping you meet your daily requirement of 25 to 30 grams. Filling up on fiber keeps you regular to prevent a bloated belly caused by constipation, which also helps prevent colon cancer. A diet high in fiber can also keep your cholesterol levels down.
Now go on and try it out Food Lovers and remember to share and add your comments …. have a great detox…..
- Blend in Stages to avoid having Leafy chunks.
- Avoid Sweeteners if you can.
- Always add the ice last. Otherwise you may over blend the ice and it will make your smoothie watery